Consulta aquí la bibliografía completa sobre los beneficios terapéuticos de Game Ready:
4. Hochberg J. A randomized prospective study to assess the efficacy of two cold-therapy treatments following carpal tunnel release. J Hand Surg. 2001;July-Sept:208-215.
5. Womochel KS, Trowbridge CA, Keller D. The effects of continuous cooling and cyclical compression on intramuscular temperatures and cardiovascular strain. Journal of Athletic Training. 2009;44(3):s87.
6. Trowbridge CA, Womochel KS, and Davis DR. The effects of continuous cooling and cyclical compression on intramuscular and surface temperatures of the distal quadriceps. Journal of Athletic Training. 2008;43(3):S58.
7. Knight KL. Cryotherapy in sport injury management. 1995. Human Kinetics, Champaign, IL.
8. Sabiston KB et al. The effects of intermittent compression and cold on reducing edema in postacute ankle sprains. Journal of Athletic Training. 1992;27(2):140.
9. Capps/Mayberry. Cryotherapy and intermittent pneumatic compression for soft tissue trauma. January 2009.
10. McGeown JG, McHale NG, Thornbury KD. Effects of varying patterns of external compression on lymph flow in the hindlimb of the anaesthetized sheep. J Physiol. 1988;397:449-457.
11. McGeown JG, McHale NG, Thornbury KD. The role of external compression and movement in lymph propulsion in the sheep hind limb. J Physiol. 1987;387:83-93.
12. Hubbard TJ, Denegar CR. Does cryotherapy improve outcomes with soft tissue injury? J Athl Train. 2004;39(3):278-279.
13. Schaser K-D, Stover JF, Melcher I et al. Local cooling restores microcirculatory hemodynamics after closed soft-tissue trauma in rats. J Trauma. 2006;61(3):642-649.
14. Dahl J, Li J, Bring DK-I, Renström P, Ackerman PW. Intermittent pneumatic compression enhances neurovascular ingrowth and tissue proliferation during connective tissue healing. A study in the rat. J Orthop Res. 2007;25:1185-1192.
15. Johansson K, Lie E, Ekdahl C, Lindfeldt J. A randomized study comparing manual lymph drainage with sequential pneumatic compression for treatment of postoperative arm lymphodema. Lymphology. 1998;31(2):56-64.